4.09.2008

...still so glad it's spring!


another day outside until summer begins...


livie just learned to clap! do you think she's enjoying it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherri!!!!!!!
Hey!!! I was so excited to find your blog! I found it through Cami DeWitt. How are you? You look great and your little Olivia is precious! Hope life is going well...one memory I have with you was writing letters to the NKOTB. Remember doing that? And now they're supposedly having a reunion. Funny! Keep in touch every now and then-

Stacy Monson

Anonymous said...

Our blog is kirkhamskorner.blogspot.com
Forgot to include that, if you're interested. Take care!

Jenifer said...

Hey! I found your blog through Erin's. Sooo cute! Olivia is such a cutie, it looks like she loves being outside!

Marie said...

Yeah! You have a blog :)
She is seriously adorable and I can't believe how big she is getting!!