oh that is so darling. yeah, there is a part of me that wished i lived in the day where i wore dresses every day. but man, there is nothing better than a comfy pair of jeans.
Hey Sherri, This is keni! I saw you on Cassy's Blog. Ah.. don't think im a stalker or anyhting...I wanted to see if this was your blog. :) Well, Olivia is such a big girl now! She is the cutest thing ever! I was so happy i finally got to meet her. She looks like she is just a happy baby! And i can tell she loves the camera! Take care!!
3 comments:
oh that is so darling. yeah, there is a part of me that wished i lived in the day where i wore dresses every day. but man, there is nothing better than a comfy pair of jeans.
cute dress.
i'm a diaper and tee kind of person, but i feel as though i'd be more into dressing my children up if i'm someday lucky enough to have a little girl.
Hey Sherri,
This is keni! I saw you on Cassy's Blog. Ah.. don't think im a stalker or anyhting...I wanted to see if this was your blog. :)
Well, Olivia is such a big girl now! She is the cutest thing ever! I was so happy i finally got to meet her. She looks like she is just a happy baby! And i can tell she loves the camera! Take care!!
Post a Comment