i didn't know how wonderful life could be with a camera until i found one that has no delay. i can finally take a picture without having to watch my language in frustration of that d*#@ delay and the knowledge that i just missed that perfect shot. (what i got was her on her way out of that perfect shot 'cause she's moved on with her life & doesn't have the time to sit & wait for mommy's camera to think about taking a picture). and now, she's become intrigued with looking at the photos on the camera & no longer wants her picture taken.
~
i'm so blessed!
7 comments:
Cool! What did you get? I finally got PS and I can't figure it out! I don't really like it! I guess I need some lessons in it! I think the camera makes the biggest difference! Love these pics! And O's hair is getting much longer and fuller! It's amazing when you don't see them everyday the changes you can see in them!
isn't it the best? i'm so happy for you and your new toy.
ps i've always enjoyed your d%*&'s. they crack me up.
YAY!! I want one!
I know! It's so freaking annoying when your camera won't just GO!!!! Hooray for your new camera!
She;s a cutie, I see Katie in her!
I am SO jealous right now! You don't even want to know how many times I've said bad words after a shot. Dang Delay!!
She looks so cute!!!
Keep shootin'.
Post a Comment