livie sees this on the computer & says excitedly while pointing right at it "there's mommy's tummy!" i began laughing hysterically & ask her again "which one is mommy's tummy?"
...any guesses on which one she was pointing to?
i'm not laughing anymore!
6 comments:
Aren't children wonderful? I was looking down in church one day and Sammy told me my neck looked raggedy. so cute.
kids...they say the darndest things.
That is sooo stinkin' funny! Sorry girl! I'm in the same boat!!! I saw those on facebook! Yuck!!! :) Just get pregnant again and it will be nice and hard for at least 5 months! ha ha
Kids just make you smile sometimes. My kids are always saying, "Did you know your teeth are yellow?" Nice.
Seriously, you just gotta laugh when such darling little kids say such mean things. Like when Clara points to all my zits, one by one, and says "owie".
Post a Comment