...please, please, please tell the moms of those crazy boys that run up & down the slide, and yell & scream, and make all of the other little kids cry, to just eat their lunch & go away. i'll "eat mor chikin" if you grant me this one wish.
in the meantime, i love what you do with the live plants on the tables and employees who come around & offer to fill up my drink for me. you really are the most thoughtful fast food place around.
4 comments:
Aw...I miss Chik-fil-a. I haven't been to one for ages. We tried to go on our way out of town last time we visited AZ, but it was closed (Sunday...whoops). Darn mean boys.
I second that one
DITTO! I can't stand the big kids that run up the slides when little kids are around. That drives me crazy.
I couldn't agree more..........Those boys were so annoying. It was the company that made me happy:)
Post a Comment