look at what the 4th of july brings our family...
- chandler's all-star game! he's so good!
- time to get your toe-nails done
- a whole-lotta nothing (aka...my kind of fun!)
- a small-town parade & picnic
- some time to do some major dancing, eating & playing while waiting for the kick-butt fireworks in heber, az! (you really need to go)
(livie & the little stranger-girl in the background of the 2nd pic on the bottom were having a dance-off for like 15 minutes. it was so funny!)








10 comments:
olivias facial expressions are so hilarious. the first pic where she is getting her toenails painted, its just so funny. these pics are great sheri! youre really getting good.
This pretty much looks like a perfect 4th! And that little girl of yours- man oh man! She could be the new and improved Gerber baby! Glad you had an awesome 4th;) Btw... I vote you for the best blog music.
I've heard so much about those Heber fireworks. How did I never catch them while living in Snowflake for years?
Looks like a happy and fun-filled fourth.
I love the Show Low 4th of July parade. The best is when Grandma Gentry gets into the water fight.
Too fun! Great pics Sheri! Can't wait to see you Saturday!!! :)
super cute pictures! I can't believe she's two. wow! She's a total cutie.
That's my idea of the perfect 4th of July. Maybe next year...
Clara would love Livie. And then she could talk about a real friend instead of all her made up ones. :)
So sweet!! I wish we were able to see cool fireworks up close. Sometime... go to a small town like Heber and nt have to fight huge crowds. That's my idea of the 4th too!
Well that sure made me miss being up in Show Low for the 4th! Great pictures...glad you guys had such a great time.
so much fun, right?
Post a Comment