3.01.2010

•••an afternoon downtown•••


our first ride on the lightrail...




a sighting of tinkerbell in downtown phoenix...
we came across matsuri at asu's downtown campus. we all loved it.





there was a japanese tourist group passing by when i was taking photos of livie on the steps to the science center that all started taken pics of her, too. they loved her. laughing & saying "how cute!" it was the most bazaar thing that has happened to us in a long time. "domo arigato" to our little japanese friends!


9 comments:

mad white woman said...

My goodness your girls are sweet. What a fun trip Downtown. We've been claiming we'll do that, but still haven't done it.

ecuakim said...

Great post and GREAT pictures!

Andrea said...

love the pics! and HOORAY for a new post! I'm a little bummed there aren't more of the new babe though!!! :P

sharry said...

i miss you...

Alix said...

So so cute! You're an amazing photographer :)

brandy said...

You take great photos, Sheri! I especially love the last one. Can you please send me some of that beautiful sunshine my way. I don't think I have seen the sun since October........

sarah said...

the picture of you and livie looking out the window needs to be framed.

all the blues and greys in this series are so perfect.

miss yous. and that sweet little new girl.

Chamberlain family said...

I feel like I haven't seen you guys in such a long time. It's so sad. I just can't get our lives or time to slow down and I'm sure it's the same for you. We miss you guys and I want to hold the babe. What's with the skinny minnys in the reflection holy cow! See you sunday though right?

gentry's said...

im just going to say it" Your family is effin adorable!!!