6.23.2010

•••our summer so far•••

summer for us kicked off with camping at jacob's lake with the rogers' reunion, with our first night reaching 20•. survival mode kicked in, so we made it through the night by huddling together for warmth. needless to say the next night we were burning up because we got a little bit over dressed in fear it would reach 20• again.
the days sure were lovely, though...look what it brought us...

~~~~

then the nik reunion came & went too quick. here we are singing a few songs from 2 of livie's fav movies: "wiz of oz" & "sound of music". she just took the mic and sang...and sang...and sang. she loved it & was such a natural up there. do i see the chance to be a stage mom? yes i do! and i'm gonna LOVE it!

my daddy "shorty", 3 brothers & sister, kate.





her name tag says it all! she'll always be the only "grandma nik".

4 comments:

angela hardison said...

hooray for summer family reunions. i love your family! and your striped shirt.

sarah said...

i really enjoy that jonathan is texting. haha.

miss you.

Kacey said...

How fun, I hope you taped sweet Livie singing, I'd love to see it. See soon :)

camirobson said...

It was a good reunion. I'm glad I was able to see you again. The songs you guys sang were awesome. Livie did such a great job, I should get her a job singing at the rockin 'r ranch. :) let's get together again soon....costco? :)