That's right! Your New Years Miracle! Happy birthday Ellenore!
That girl is going to think the world celebrates her birthday every year. Everyone should feel like that. :)I kept worrying I wouldn't have my baby before the new year and I kept thinking about your awesome story from last year.
CUTE...love that pic with the teeth and the squinty eyes...must have got them from her Grandma Jude!!!Love you all...thanks for the great holiday season...MOM
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's right! Your New Years Miracle! Happy birthday Ellenore!
That girl is going to think the world celebrates her birthday every year. Everyone should feel like that. :)
I kept worrying I wouldn't have my baby before the new year and I kept thinking about your awesome story from last year.
CUTE...love that pic with the teeth and the squinty eyes...must have got them from her Grandma Jude!!!Love you all...thanks for the great holiday season...MOM
Post a Comment