the other place is right smack-dad in the middle of the city, where museums, art, and music of all kinds are right around the corner, and our garden is in big pots on the balcony overlooking the city...
...for now, i'm just so grateful that we live in a place that has a little bit of both.
5 comments:
My heart belongs in two place too! I would love to up North where we could own land but I love the city life too! Everytime we are by ASU my heart beats with a Happy beat!! Cute post! Cute pics too!
Great pix, sister...You are appreciated for the time you spend making my mornings happy. Love y'all, MOM
What's fun is when one spouse wants the country and one wants the city...Green Acres anyone??? Let's just say, I'm a city girl. :) And I love your new blog format! Gorgeous!
This looks like so much fun. And your darling girls get cuter and cuter every time I see them. i miss ya Sheri!
Looks like you get to enjoy the former. Yahoo! So excited for you!
Post a Comment