I had thought I would do something fun with the kids to mark earth day but never got around to it. I did recycle my plastic shopping bags and took my reusable grocery bags to the grocery store. Thats about all that I do for the earth. Sometimes I think people are a little over the top about "going green."
3 comments:
I had thought I would do something fun with the kids to mark earth day but never got around to it. I did recycle my plastic shopping bags and took my reusable grocery bags to the grocery store. Thats about all that I do for the earth. Sometimes I think people are a little over the top about "going green."
London and I planted some flowers (they gave her some free ones at wal-mart!)We had fun! Don't worry about VT we will catch you next week :)
Your amazing!! Check out your garden!! When do have time for everything you do?
Post a Comment