that is such a cute dress! Its bad when you go shopping for a pair of jeans for yourself and walk out with 3 outfits for the baby and no jeans for you! It is so worth it!!!
Cute dress! I'm going to have a big problem when I have kids of my own. I love buying baby clothes. I constantly have to restrain myself from buying clothes for my nieces..
8 comments:
that is such a cute dress! Its bad when you go shopping for a pair of jeans for yourself and walk out with 3 outfits for the baby and no jeans for you! It is so worth it!!!
I love that dress. So cute! I find that getting clothes for the kids is so much easier than finding clothes for myself.
oh that looks so cute on her!
Cute dress! I'm going to have a big problem when I have kids of my own. I love buying baby clothes. I constantly have to restrain myself from buying clothes for my nieces..
She's getting so big!
Awww she is so cute!!! I love it!
Love the dress!! Too cute!!!
And of course she always has the greatest smile!!
i don't think you know how happy this makes me.
really happy.
there's nothing better than seeing something you've made on the special little person it was made for. love it.
I love buying clothes for my girls WAY more than I do for me. That's why they are much better dressed than I am!
p.s. love your music on your blog!
Post a Comment