oh man. i really wish i had any extra space in my house, because i've got a fat tax return that's burning a hole in my pocket book.
Can you post a picture of the whole piano. Are there any problems with it? How much do you want for it?
How fun that you're getting the piano you grew up with!!
I only want it if the kid comes with it. She's so precious. :) I wish I had room too for a piano.
ooohh..... maybe I could shove it in my room along with my computer desk!
People should read this.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh man. i really wish i had any extra space in my house, because i've got a fat tax return that's burning a hole in my pocket book.
Can you post a picture of the whole piano. Are there any problems with it? How much do you want for it?
How fun that you're getting the piano you grew up with!!
I only want it if the kid comes with it. She's so precious. :) I wish I had room too for a piano.
ooohh..... maybe I could shove it in my room along with my computer desk!
People should read this.
Post a Comment