5.11.2008

•••the sound of little hands•••

i hope i always remember

the way Olivia's hands sound on the tile

when she's on her way down the hall,

coming to find me...

and to these women...

I love you! You are the best examples to me!

Thank You for all you do for me, my family, and oh...so many others!




3 comments:

Shelly said...

I love what you wrote about Olivia's little hands. I totally feel that way about so many things that Bryce does. I tell myself I hope I remember all the little things that he does every day!

I was raised in a barn said...

So cute! You always have that little girl dressed so cute! I love your new haircut by the way! Happy Mothers Day!

smilingsarahbear said...

That's such a sweet post and the cutest picture! And I just love the pic of Aunt Elizabeth. I love her so much!