Wow, FREE? Take advantage of it being bearable to do that with only ONE little sweetie! I think I would rather PAY someone than do that with my three. Well, I guess I DID go to DisneyLand... same thing, huh? :) Okay.. .that green onion looks SO good! Who KNEW they could be bigger than a pencil!? :)
3 comments:
Wow, FREE? Take advantage of it being bearable to do that with only ONE little sweetie! I think I would rather PAY someone than do that with my three. Well, I guess I DID go to DisneyLand... same thing, huh? :) Okay.. .that green onion looks SO good! Who KNEW they could be bigger than a pencil!? :)
you can either call domestic bliss or go down there to sign up for the class still.
and a happy mamma's day to you, too.
did she cheer up once inside?
Post a Comment