6.23.2008

•••oops! sorry!•••

here's what a little yard work can do...
anyone know a good repairman??

5 comments:

sarah said...

oh, that sucks. sorry i know no one that can help you.

Brendon said...

That's why we avoid yard work. I knew only bad could come from it.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Ouch! That stinks! Sorry, I don't know any repair men! Maybe call the Honey to do company...

auburn and chris said...

Sorry about the door... but so glad you found my blog! Your little family is seriously to die for! How stinkin cute is Olivia?! Oh my. I hope to have a cute kid!... well, a healthy kid, but cute, too. I guess if they arent cute, odds are I will think they are cute anyways.

Hope to run into you soon... maybe at the temple again!

The Riggs Family said...

I am sorry about that Sheri. If you haven't fixed it yet, I called and left a message with a number of a company that Rocky uses.
Good luck!