6.27.2008

•••oh what a year can bring•••




wow! a year already? amazing how time goes by!
olivia...you are incredible. you are so loved by all of your family & friends! you are so smart, beautiful, & are filled with so much personality! you will bring so much to this world. (whether it's ready for you or not)
elmo may have his world but you've got ours!
we love you! happy birthday!

5 comments:

sarah said...

yay! happy birthday livy.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia!! I love all the pictures you picked!! She is a very special little girl!!!
Ü

I was raised in a barn said...

She really is sooooo sweet! I am so glad we get to come visit you! You have such a wonderful family and it always feels so wonderful in your home. Happy birthday Olivia Rose! You can come watch Elmo anytime at our place...its always on :)

Leslie said...

That looks like a fun party. I'm sad I missed out. You are right though...Olivia sure is loved. What a cutie.

Pace & Gwen said...

Yeah! I love the cake face Happy birthday you little BEAUTY!