That is super cute! The little party looked like fun! Sorry we didn't show... I'm mad at myself for not calling when Leslie mentioned it so I could've just planned on it. Anyways... she is so, so cute. And I love you with her! It's so evident that she is your world. (along with Kelly of course!) It's motherhood just seriously so amazing? It's just what we are supposed to be! Nothing else on earth could possibly be more humbling. Anyways... I'm rambling. See ya in a few days!! Yay for the 4th of July!
yeah...i heard jennifer was released, bummer. but i am looking forward to working with julie. are you still in? i hope so! see you tuesday night for further updates.
I have a great camera and a crap camera that I want to throw in the trash too! I keep it though and always hope for the best while I'm out so I don't have to bring my great camera and have something happen to it!
5 comments:
She is adorable!
You would never know that you hated your camera!! You always take such cute pictures!!!
That is super cute! The little party looked like fun! Sorry we didn't show... I'm mad at myself for not calling when Leslie mentioned it so I could've just planned on it. Anyways... she is so, so cute. And I love you with her! It's so evident that she is your world. (along with Kelly of course!) It's motherhood just seriously so amazing? It's just what we are supposed to be! Nothing else on earth could possibly be more humbling. Anyways... I'm rambling.
See ya in a few days!! Yay for the 4th of July!
she is such a doll! happy birthday olivia.
yeah...i heard jennifer was released, bummer. but i am looking forward to working with julie. are you still in? i hope so!
see you tuesday night for further updates.
I have a great camera and a crap camera that I want to throw in the trash too! I keep it though and always hope for the best while I'm out so I don't have to bring my great camera and have something happen to it!
Post a Comment