6.30.2008

•••there's something in the air•••

things i'm looking forward to:

  1. a cabin in the mountains with family
  2. heber's 4th of July fireworks
  3. getting all of our family's food storage organized (wishful thinking, i know)
  4. a little extra money for a new pair of shoes . (wishful thinking, here, too)
  5. going on a date with kelly to a worn out movie that everyone else has probably already seen
  6. a cabin in the mountains with family
  7. riding on a 4th of July parade float (my Grandpa was the 1st mayor of Show Low)
  8. a cabin in the mountains with family
  9. seeing my mom again (she just moved away)
  10. a cabin in the mountains with family

here's to a great weekend, friends! enjoy!

10 comments:

sarah said...

ditto and ditto.

i didn't know you were going to be in the show low parade?! you're famous.

i love that you know habitat shoes!! they are based in kansas city, my home sweet home. i wish i could afford anything there....

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I could go for a cabin in the mountains too!! That has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl!

sheri rog said...

seriously, sarah! they are so expensive!!
why must everything i like be too expensive for me??

Em said...

Sound so fun! Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

i always wish that we had had the forethought as newer-weds, we couldn't afford it as newly-weds, to become cabin people. i'm always a little covetous of peope who say things like..."a cabin in the mountains with my family"...and it's not just wishful thinking.

have a great time - good luck with the shoes and food storage!.

The Riggs Family said...

Floats, that is so neat, I was on floats too, for 4-H! Thank you for your post.
I am sorry your mom moved away, that has to be so hard...
You are wonderful Sheri, those jars are motivating.

angela hardison said...

A cabin in the mountains with family does sound pretty wonderful. Have a great trip!

auburn and chris said...

Oh tell the Jud-ster hello for me! I miss seeing her, and KATY, too- every week at church..... what fabulous ladies... have fun representing with your adorable kid in Show Low.

Anonymous said...

Your post makes me homesick...I love the 4th in the White Mountains! I can't believe that Olivia is one! I have some cute photos of her (and us, of course) from the wedding. I'll have brock post them on flickr where you can access them from our blog site. Miss you friend!

Pace & Gwen said...

Hey! Hope you enjoyed Show Low! We went through there (on our way to Lubbock to find a house) but didn't see the parade. Bet you were great on the float!! If you tried calling me already, I am sorry, I lost my phone and today will go get another one (second one I've had to replace in the last MONTH. Horrible.) Anyway, after 11:00 or so am today I will be accessible at my old number. :) Talk to you soon!