6.09.2008

•••to throw out or not to throw out, that it the question•••

ok...gratefully, this is probably our biggest mess, yet! it may look pretty easy to clean up,
but i assure you, that when you are trying to pick up angel hair pasta, it all webs together to get huge in size & then it all breaks apart! AHHHH!
i guess i don't have to say that i couldn't salvage these noodles!
$.99 at fry's...oh well!

2 comments:

cassy said...

I can only imagine the mess!!! Miya went after the coco puffs the other day...yupe not easy to clean up either. Little Olivia is too cute! I hope I can make it out this fall to visit. W/ air fair prices I can't promise anything but I'll cross my fingers that I can go visit.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

She is so cute I bet it is hard to get upset with her! The good news is that maybe this means she has met her quota! All of my kids have done this once. 2 of them did at a young age and Noah he did it last year when he was learning how to make dinner by himself! And for me I would say through it out! Pasta cheap :)