step 1: get in
step 2: warm to your surroundingsstep 4: you're ready to have some fun!
i was never really smart when it came to sunscreen on my own body (i've got those ugly sunspots to prove it) but now that i've got a little red-head to mind...i promise i'm A LOT more conscientious of that evil thing in the sky called the sun!
7 comments:
You guys are such a cute family. I love these pictures. They are adorable. Thanks! I can't belive the time actually came. I thought I would never graduate but the time came and went. :)
Sherri
It's so fun to read up on your life and hear what's happening! Your little Olivia looks a lot like you in so many ways! Except where did the red hair come from? Is that from your hubby's side? Did you two meet in college? It's been probably over 15 years since I last saw you!! A lot can happen in even one year! I'll have to keep reading your blog to fill in the gaps!
I'll keep peeking in...it was fun to see pictures of your mom!!!!
What a precious baby girl. We are so happy for you all. I am excited to keep current with your family now that I checked out your blog! Take care
She is adorable!!! I can't wait to take miya out to the pool! The weather here has been horrible! Anyway Olivia is so cute and I can't wait to visit again b/c hopefully by then Miya will be walking and they can play together! Is olivia walking yet??
I think you are the cutest mom. It definitely suites you!
Hi Sherri just found you through Ann. Wanted to say hi! Your baby girl is so cute! Blogging is so fun, I love finding everyone. Hope you don't mind if I check on you every now and then.
crazy that my mom may move to london huh? if they do go i think they'll be gone before we get back. i get pretty sad thinking about it but it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for them. hurry up and post something new with you and your fam. i love your blog!! we still miss az like crazy but we are happy here as well. (was that believable ha ha?)
Post a Comment