olivia is so cute. i love that she was so drawn to my set of keys. ha. who in your family has red hair? im afraid that david and i are going to have the other side of red headed kids, ya know-the ugly kind. how sad huh? i know im pathetic. hey is the bountiful baskets thing only seasonal? because i would love to do that when i got back to az with you if you didnt mind? they are just great looking fruits and veggies. have a wonderful day with your adorable family! take care sheri.
Hey Sheri! Nicole here! Looks like you are doing well! What a cutie pie baby! Aren't girls just the best? I should know ;) Let's talk soon! nnhorton@hotmail.com
6 comments:
olivia is so cute. i love that she was so drawn to my set of keys. ha. who in your family has red hair? im afraid that david and i are going to have the other side of red headed kids, ya know-the ugly kind. how sad huh? i know im pathetic. hey is the bountiful baskets thing only seasonal? because i would love to do that when i got back to az with you if you didnt mind? they are just great looking fruits and veggies. have a wonderful day with your adorable family! take care sheri.
She's so beautiful. I love the one in the garden. She looks so happy and content. :)
Hey Sheri!
Nicole here! Looks like you are doing well! What a cutie pie baby! Aren't girls just the best? I should know ;) Let's talk soon! nnhorton@hotmail.com
She really is so very cute! I love the drool on her chin in the garden pic! Ha ha.... it seems like all the cute pics there's drool!
I love her red hair too!
She is sooooo cute! I saw you in church today and that was the first time i noticed how red her hair was,too cute! She has such a cute face!
Post a Comment