look! kellys glasses really come in handy. shade on - shade off. ha ha does he still not like them too much? Olivia is getting SO big. its crazy what a few weeks difference can make. we miss you guys. wish we could have been in show low as well.
seriously, kasey...i think i would prefer david's "too big for his face" glasses to these "transition" ones! but at least his little eyes are protected from the sun! i wouldn't want them to get sunburned! Ü
ha ha true what could you do with sunburnt eyes? yikes!
im doing well now. still cant jump up and down and do all those major sit ups every morning like i used to ( ha ya right), but really it only took about a week to recover. it wasnt my excuse to get out of the talent show, but it is my excuse as to why it took so long to post again!
we ended up having everyone sing the alphabet while david busted out his pen beats, then we did a re re remix and i sang the abcs backwards while his pen beats got faster. we were desperate. then we sang "a way back into love" from the movie music and lyrics. i think everyone took that more seriously then we were hoping :)
Maren was hilarious. She is seriously so amazing though, and is always a wonderful comfort to me. She makes it easy for me to love her so much.
i love thes pictures - she is so cute and so in love with her dad!
hey - sarie, from the box of chocolates blog is my nephew's wife. she is the sweetest thing and wouldn't have problem with you visiting her page. you are both very much alike and would most likely be good friends if you lived by each other. i just love her to death!
Love your photos! The little livie is gorgeous! Come to my blog anytime... I consider it a great way to meet other moms. Blogging creates a bigger community for us. Thanks and lots of love! Sarah
That is so funny I was just looking at your blog when I got your comment. funny! Anyway, I love these pictures! the top one is a keeper for sure. How cute are they!
so I've heard that one of the greatest determining factors for security and self-confidence in a young women is the way that they are treated by the father.
15 comments:
Very cute blog! Great photos and stories! Now you need to check out my web site too.
I love you guys...
Sandy
darling.
look! kellys glasses really come in handy. shade on - shade off. ha ha does he still not like them too much? Olivia is getting SO big. its crazy what a few weeks difference can make. we miss you guys. wish we could have been in show low as well.
seriously, kasey...i think i would prefer david's "too big for his face" glasses to these "transition" ones!
but at least his little eyes are protected from the sun! i wouldn't want them to get sunburned!
Ü
ha ha true what could you do with sunburnt eyes? yikes!
im doing well now. still cant jump up and down and do all those major sit ups every morning like i used to ( ha ya right), but really it only took about a week to recover. it wasnt my excuse to get out of the talent show, but it is my excuse as to why it took so long to post again!
we ended up having everyone sing the alphabet while david busted out his pen beats, then we did a re re remix and i sang the abcs backwards while his pen beats got faster. we were desperate. then we sang "a way back into love" from the movie music and lyrics. i think everyone took that more seriously then we were hoping :)
Maren was hilarious. She is seriously so amazing though, and is always a wonderful comfort to me. She makes it easy for me to love her so much.
These pictures are just so sweet! You would make a great photographer!
Love her holding Daddy's ear. Precious little fingers. :) Precious little ear and sideburn and small mole too. (Couldn't leave Kelly out.)
so cute!!! Can you believe how grown up she is? Does it make you sad? How are you guys doing?
Awww, these are so sweet.
I so look forward to seeing Clint be a daddy someday.
What a cute moment!
i love thes pictures - she is so cute and so in love with her dad!
hey - sarie, from the box of chocolates blog is my nephew's wife. she is the sweetest thing and wouldn't have problem with you visiting her page. you are both very much alike and would most likely be good friends if you lived by each other. i just love her to death!
see you tomorrow! sharry
seriously... so sweet. I love the pinching of the ear... better hold on tight.
and... is that totally red hair she is sporting?! what a lucky little girl! I LOVE it!
Love your photos! The little livie is gorgeous! Come to my blog anytime... I consider it a great way to meet other moms. Blogging creates a bigger community for us. Thanks and lots of love!
Sarah
That is so funny I was just looking at your blog when I got your comment. funny! Anyway, I love these pictures! the top one is a keeper for sure. How cute are they!
so I've heard that one of the greatest determining factors for security and self-confidence in a young women is the way that they are treated by the father.
I think Livie is set.
What a sweet little girl (and dad).
Post a Comment