7.14.2008

•••setting out with good intentions•••








i need to remember that sometimes, she just doesn't feel up to getting her picture taken.

12 comments:

Erin said...

What a sweet face, despite the tears.

Jenifer said...

The pictures turned out really cute though! If you took my picture while I was crying, I could only hope to look 1/4 as cute!

I was raised in a barn said...

She is so cute! I pray every time we go get Londons taken that at least one will turn out. I think you will love having these and you and Olivia will always be able to look back and them and laugh. Even while crying she looks so sweet!

sarah said...

these are some of my favorites that you've taken. is that weird?

it's nice to see realness sometimes, ya know?

Lori ~ LL-K said...

ok, I love these pictures. Even though she is crying and having a fit. Life's true moments!!

angela hardison said...

Oh, such a sad face... and yet, so adorable.

Em said...

Priceless!

Anonymous said...

maybe not all happiness and harmony...but still oh, so cute!

Leslie said...

I think we found the photographer in the family. Have you ever thought about it? Just imagine what you could do with a nice camera! I'm serious...think about it. You can take our family picture this year.

I love her sad face and the wiping the tears away. So sad but I love it.

gentry's said...

classic!

Andrea said...

LEAVE HER ALONE! GEESH! I'm calling CPS!

Erica Shurter said...

I think they are so precious! The only time in our lives when a picture of us crying or mad is cute! I love your new header! Did you do that? How did you get the different font, pic, etc? Did you use a different program? Photoshop?