I just got your comment, we are both wasting the night away blogging I suppose..... haha... anyways, I was totally laughing!! I don't even remember Steel Magnolias.... oh ya!! The train runs him over or somthing huh??? Sad. :(
And about the shoes.. ya, it's BS sometimes. I was in Target a couple days ago with a pair of new flat church shoes in my cart because I'm the Primary Secretary and I lap the church like 6 times every sunday and my feet just KILL because I have crappy shoes. So anyways, I'm going to buy me some shoes, but then I take my kids in the toys, and decide that they have been SO BORED lately, and they haven't gotten anything new lately, so I bought THEM a toy instead and put my shoes back. And regretted it the next day at church. :)
I really laughed at this one - oh what we moms give up to be moms! :) Love you!
Jodi and Auburn are both friends from singles ward days. Remember I had about ten years worth of those days, met a lot of people. :) Jodi also grew up in Pace's home ward and is starting law school too, so we have more ties/opportunities to stay in touch with her.
im feeling better but i still have my days. how do you know angela hardison? david used to have a crush on her in high school, and she married my friends brother. small world. we'll be back home in just a little over 4 weeks! i cant wait.
8 comments:
jellies!!!
man, i lived in these as a little girl. i hated getting rocks stuck in the heels though.
when i'm in kc, i'll watch habitat for you and let you know if there are any super good deals.
I just got your comment, we are both wasting the night away blogging I suppose..... haha... anyways, I was totally laughing!! I don't even remember Steel Magnolias.... oh ya!! The train runs him over or somthing huh??? Sad. :(
And about the shoes.. ya, it's BS sometimes. I was in Target a couple days ago with a pair of new flat church shoes in my cart because I'm the Primary Secretary and I lap the church like 6 times every sunday and my feet just KILL because I have crappy shoes. So anyways, I'm going to buy me some shoes, but then I take my kids in the toys, and decide that they have been SO BORED lately, and they haven't gotten anything new lately, so I bought THEM a toy instead and put my shoes back. And regretted it the next day at church. :)
I was going to come post "jellies!" and then I saw that Sarah posted the same thing...ha, oh well...
jellies!
They're cute, and only $9 too. I hate spending a bunch of money on shoes because they wear out SO fast.
I really laughed at this one - oh what we moms give up to be moms! :) Love you!
Jodi and Auburn are both friends from singles ward days. Remember I had about ten years worth of those days, met a lot of people. :) Jodi also grew up in Pace's home ward and is starting law school too, so we have more ties/opportunities to stay in touch with her.
Love getting new shoes, but I really love getting a deal on new shoes! Isn't it crazy how much things can cost?
im feeling better but i still have my days. how do you know angela hardison? david used to have a crush on her in high school, and she married my friends brother. small world. we'll be back home in just a little over 4 weeks! i cant wait.
Aww thankyou so much. I really enjoyed playing. You are too sweet. :)
Post a Comment