i do believe a new stage of our life has begun!
Whahoo! Watch out world!
So fun!!! We call these kids Franken-baby, the way the teeter from side to side!
How fun! When we were up in Nevada, my cousins little boy started walking! It was so much fun to see him so proud of himself! So stinkin cute!!!!
I LOVE new walkers! It is so cute to watch them!
I imagine it gets a lot harder once they start walking everywhere. She's darling - I love that little tongue sticking out.
now the chase begins! we will be at church in 3 sundays! i seriously cannot wait to see you and your family. i expect a hug.
You can eat that extra donut at the end of your day because you are going to burn it off! Fun times.
YEAH!!! I love the pictures! Get ready to start chasing :)
That is so cute! I love this stage! Enjoy her now before you know it she will be going to Kindergarten like my baby girl!
HURRAY!!! I love it... Can't wait to hear about all the fun new things she's going to get into!! She is DARLING, Sheri!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Whahoo! Watch out world!
So fun!!! We call these kids Franken-baby, the way the teeter from side to side!
How fun! When we were up in Nevada, my cousins little boy started walking! It was so much fun to see him so proud of himself! So stinkin cute!!!!
I LOVE new walkers! It is so cute to watch them!
I imagine it gets a lot harder once they start walking everywhere. She's darling - I love that little tongue sticking out.
now the chase begins! we will be at church in 3 sundays! i seriously cannot wait to see you and your family. i expect a hug.
You can eat that extra donut at the end of your day because you are going to burn it off! Fun times.
YEAH!!! I love the pictures! Get ready to start chasing :)
That is so cute! I love this stage! Enjoy her now before you know it she will be going to Kindergarten like my baby girl!
HURRAY!!! I love it... Can't wait to hear about all the fun new things she's going to get into!! She is DARLING, Sheri!
Post a Comment