8.04.2008

•••new discoveries are making it hard•••

now before any of you jump to any conclusions about the sad photos i seem to take of olivia, let me assure you that she is fine & has gotten over her recent bout of wanting to look at the pictures when i pull out the camera to get a shot of her happy. 2 seconds before i took these, she was happy & laughing, so i said to myself "hey, these would be such cute pictures!" little did i know, she now knows that she can see the fun pictures of herself in the little tv screen thing. and now she'd rather just look at all the photos instead of getting any new ones taken.


you see...i told you she got over it.


9 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

What a doll! I sooooo need a little girl to go with my boys!!! Could you just give me Olivia? It would be sooo much easier! Ha Ha She's even cute when she is crying! Cute pics girl!

sarah said...

man, kids can be emo. these little personality changes can really throw us for a loop.

Andrea said...

I'm sorry for my absense... :) That lifegaurd seriously looks 12! Haha... I wonder what he would think if he saw you take that picture.... hehee.... Livie is so cute!! Enjoy her alone, I totally love one-on-one time with my girls. It's harder to come by though. I do think it's almost time for a fetus countdown page element.

Andrea said...

P.s. Read Twilight.

Leslie said...

Very cute! I just want to lick that tear up. It may sound weird, but I wish I would have caught more pictures of my kids crying their eyeballs out. It's kind of cute!

I was raised in a barn said...

she is too cute! I love them all!

cassy said...

Too cute!!! Gotta love the happy moments.

Pace & Gwen said...

Sydney feels her pain - she won't smile for the camera at all hardly. I have so many shots of her sweet little face turned into a squeeling frown with a hand outstretched reaching for the camera with all her might!! My child is vain. :) Ha! (Just like me!) Gotta love it. :)

Em said...

Love the pictures! Everytime I see her she is smiling! Volleyball was great!