So where did you guys go? Lisa called me last night asking if I knew where you were cause she couldn't get a hold of you. Sorry I haven't been posting. Our computer has been so slow lately, I don't know why, but it drives me crazy to even get on. It takes forever to do anything. I will be better though.
Hey! Have fun! Im' enjoying looking at a virtual LAKE this week - Friday night it rained four inches here and FILLED the park/water retention area across from us. Beautiful view out our kitchen window! Stay AWAY mosquitoes, though! I hate those stinkin' bugs...
4 comments:
Yes! but how fun!! I hope you have a great time!
that sounds like fun. enjoy the stars.
So where did you guys go? Lisa called me last night asking if I knew where you were cause she couldn't get a hold of you. Sorry I haven't been posting. Our computer has been so slow lately, I don't know why, but it drives me crazy to even get on. It takes forever to do anything. I will be better though.
Hey! Have fun! Im' enjoying looking at a virtual LAKE this week - Friday night it rained four inches here and FILLED the park/water retention area across from us. Beautiful view out our kitchen window! Stay AWAY mosquitoes, though! I hate those stinkin' bugs...
Post a Comment