8.19.2008

•••los burros•••

for those of you who don't habla espanol, "los burros" is spanish for..."the burros".

take a little look at where we were this weekend...





we most definitely had a lovely weekend camping at "los burros".

thank you Chris Farley for all the fun we had with your awesome quote. we miss you!

15 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

Fun! I haven't bee out there in over a year! We used to go out there all the time, it was only 15 minutes from our house when we lived in Vernon! Good Times!!! Even in high school we'd always go out there!
Fun to talk to Tanya, tell her I said hi!
PS The cute kid with the blonde fro isn't mine! My friends. Mine are the other two boys! :)

angela hardison said...

I love camping... and that picture of Olivia sitting on the log is too cute.

hortongirls said...

that looks like heaven on earth!

sarah said...

is olivia about to sneeze in the first picture or did she just see big foot? so cute.

sounds like a great weekend.

Pace & Gwen said...

I love it!!! I ADORE Chris Farley quotes, love the humor of it. Glad you had fun in the mountains. No mountains here in Lubbock - in fact, if we see a dirt mound Sydney is known to exclaim, "Mountain!" excitedly and do her cute little sign for it. Poor child...

Pace & Gwen said...

PS - I know no secret to a good haircut... Other than the specific prayer. :)

Lori ~ LL-K said...

You always have the best pictures!! Looks relaxing up there!!

Anonymous said...

i love her call-of-the-wild look in that first picture. i love how kids are smart enough to appreciate nature and all it has to offer!

Em said...

I love the pictures. Looks like a perfect weekend!

I was raised in a barn said...

that place looks wonderful! I love all the pics! So this week has been crazy busy. I hope that next week will be okay with you for VT-sorry!

Jenifer said...

I love that first picture! And is that a jacket I see? How nice. Glad you survived the toilets!

Chamberlain family said...

Those pictures are so cute. Is Olivia walking now? It seems like we haven't seen you guys in a while.

The Riggs Family said...

What a neat place, it looks so peaceful. I love the picture of Olivia reaching for the flowers. She's so adorable.

Andrea said...

aahh.. that looks like fun! Hope you didn't miss me too much. ;)

Andrea said...

aahh.. that looks like fun! Hope you didn't miss me too much. ;)