9.11.2008

•••how does our garden grow?•••

the taste of our winter garden is getting stonger with each day it is getting cooler. the long hot summer is finally coming to an end & my longing for planting is becoming energized.

lettuce, broccoli, carrots, radishes, peas, onions, spinach, & celery...here i come!

if you need me...i'll be in the backyard.

8 comments:

sarah said...

there is nothing better than fresh peas.... yum.

Erica Shurter said...

So in the valley you plant winter gardens? How funny, I guess I never thought about it being too hot in the summer! How fun. We love FrEsH anything out of the garden! Sooooo much better! :)

Jenifer said...

Looks great! I planted one last year, but it incinerated.

And BTW, I waited to blog tuesday night AFTER YW was over:) I promise.

angela hardison said...

Just another reason why you're awesome..

Andrea said...

Mmm! Fresh garden veggies... let me know if you need to get rid of some ever....

gentry's said...

thanks sheri! tuesday actually wont be the best day...for 2 reasons. its davids birthday, and i have a job interview with the new barnes and noble at 2:30. but i am absolutely wanting to do lunch.

gentry's said...

oh and did you see the candlesticks in the picture?

Pace & Gwen said...

I want to eat the food but I don;t believe I am ready to spend time for it in the backyard. Shame on me, I'm like the little chicken (or red hen, whichever you prefer to call it!) :)