we just got our carpets cleaned.
you know what they say about a clean car & it running better? i feel the same way about a clean house. it just runs better. now i don' t mean that all the little toys are picked up & there's no dishes in the sink. what i'm talking about is windows windexed, toilets scrubbed (that's right), floors mopped, door handles cleaned. i even washed our doggy-door! but most of all...i love that clean smell of pine-sol in the air.
you know the feeling? that feeling that you get when you really can't enjoy how clean everything is because you're too worried to get anything on it, feeling. well...until it dirties up, i think i'll just sit back & enjoy the clean smell of today!
7 comments:
yes, i know that feeling all too well. it's something i didn't know existed until i had kids who messes seemed to follow. enjoy the day!
I love that feeling too, I just hate cleaning in order to get there.
Ahhhhh, nothing like a clean house! Once I washed all my windows and then that afternoon we had a major dust storm:( I haven't done them since.
I know, I know, but it never seems like there is enough time to get it all clean, the way I like it! And of couse, like you said, it never stays that way for long! I think I have OCD! :)
Don't you love clean carpets, it totally puts you in the mood for more deep cleaning. Good for you and enjoy!
okay you have to go my blog. the first song that plays should be Ara Batur by Sigur Ros. i put it on my playlist just for you. but the rule is, you have to listen to it, when its quite, when you have a second alone, you have to turn it up and you have to close your eyes, and yes....you HAVE to listen to the ENTIRE song. otherwise, its a waste. let me know when you can do this. and im expecting a call for lunch!
hi, first of all, lunch was great, Thank you again. second of all, i love this song, the amelie soundtrack one.
so i think i should get your email address and maybe cell phone number to start. ha ha. i already have thought of some pretty important things we need to keep in mind. but dont worry i have them written down. my email is kaseyg08@Hotmail.com
this is going to be epic
Post a Comment