your short hair is super cute... definitely. A little ballsy, but i that is what you are girl, a risk taker with fashion. Ok your Olivia is adorable, my sister had a baby girl four months ago and named her Olivia too. In my opinion it is the best name ever. In other words, good job.
7 comments:
I'm not the only one that still wrestles with my sweetie! Who won?
that doesn't look a whole lot like wrestling to me.... more like a little wuh-wuh... :)
Love Livie eating the apple...she's really enjoying that! I think I'll go get an apple now.
I love the picture of you and Kelly, my question is who took it? Does Livie already have the photo skills?
That outfit looks so cute on her. That's the one you got from Gymboree? I'm going with Sarah on this one, it looks like alot more than wrestling.
your short hair is super cute... definitely. A little ballsy, but i that is what you are girl, a risk taker with fashion. Ok your Olivia is adorable, my sister had a baby girl four months ago and named her Olivia too. In my opinion it is the best name ever. In other words, good job.
Wrestling, huh? ;) Haha..
That apple looks pretty yummy.
Post a Comment