you are cute - I bet you will love that picture some day and remember all the fun you had when you are old and gray!Who took the picture? Livvy?
i love it!
Ha Ha! I love it! So where is your tag post??? Yes I would love to do lunch when you come up, let me know! :)
yeah. that's what spencer and i call it too.
sure... sure...
LOL! Note to self, never post a picture of stu and I "wrestling." Did you cut your hair???
I like the picture. It looks like you are having fun. The pictures of Olivia are cute too. She is such a doll!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
you are cute - I bet you will love that picture some day and remember all the fun you had when you are old and gray!
Who took the picture? Livvy?
i love it!
Ha Ha! I love it! So where is your tag post??? Yes I would love to do lunch when you come up, let me know! :)
yeah. that's what spencer and i call it too.
sure... sure...
LOL! Note to self, never post a picture of stu and I "wrestling." Did you cut your hair???
LOL! Note to self, never post a picture of stu and I "wrestling." Did you cut your hair???
I like the picture. It looks like you are having fun. The pictures of Olivia are cute too. She is such a doll!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment