9.23.2008

•••tagged•••

ok...i've never been "tagged" before. i think i can take it as a compliment, right? thanks alot erica!
1. Where is your cell phone? i actually just got a new one & it's right here in my lap
2. Your significant other? kelly & olivia
3. Your hair? well, somedays i think it looks hot & other days i feel like i look like a dude
4. Your mother? is wise & far away in show low
5. Your father? is probably driving around the mountains of show low
6. Your favorite thing? olivia's voice
7. Your dream last night? don't dream much (what does that mean, pychologically?)
8. Your favorite drink? depends on what i'm eating
9. Your dream/goal? to be a good mother
10. The room you’re in? the den
11. Your hobby? singing, baking & gardening
12. Your fear? "many trials & tribulations" (patriarchal blessing says that...i know, right???)
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 3 kids & living on a farm (semi-farm)
14. What you’re not? i would hope i'm not lazy or a gossiper
15. Muffins? COSTCO!

16. One of your wish list items? a new camera!!!!!
17. Where you grew up? show low
18. The last thing you did? talk with my sister, katy
19. What are you wearing? p.j.'s
20. Favorite gadget? besides kelly i'd say my new phone
21. Your pets? poe & sophie (dogs) & occasionally kelly (as you saw in the last post)
22. Your computer? dell
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing someone? my mama
25. Your car? is way too small
26. Something you’re not wearing? a bra & makeup (yea, that's right folks. watch out!)
27. Favorite store? any thrift store
28. Like someone? at the moment, everyone but...
29. Your favorite color? on what?
30. When is the last time you laughed? about 30 minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? 3 hours ago

i tag gwen 'cause she deserves it after not posting anything for...going on 3 weeks now! sorry, girl!

3 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

I love reading those things, you get to know a person a little more... any how, you were only supposed to do one word answers, that's what makes it harder!!! But I like yours more, maybe I'll change mine! ha ha :)

Andrea said...

I do like to read tags, they are pretty fun I must say. How are ya? Haven't talked to you in a while. I'm not a very hard-core blogger anymore. I'm in a slump. And I don't think it looks like MORE than wrestling in that pic! You're fully clothed! :)

Pace & Gwen said...

Yeah, ok, I got it :) I get the message! lol Did you see my excuse for not posting? I'll do better I promise. Thanks for the tag! :)