our life's been a little crazy this weekend, so here's a crazy post to go along with it.
livie loves to put hats on and walk around...
she pretty much loves to put anything on her head (or face).
wiped out from a dbacks game & then going swimming...doesn't sound very safe, does it?
please come find us, peace & quiet.
8 comments:
So cute!!! Love the swimming googles and the one with your mom! I haven't seen your mom forever!!! How is she? Is she still up here? One of my friends kids had your dad for a teacher last year! Awwwww memories! Aren't they great! :)
crazy weekends are the best kind of weekends. esp. when the calm of the next week sets in.
olivia looks as darling as ever.
You're little girl has the sweetest little countenance! I know she must get some of that from you. And amen about the body massage. How I would love to be cared for like I care for my children! And really why are massages so ridiculously expensive. Honestly!
Hi Sheri,
So good to hear from you. What an adorable little girl! When did you get married? I don't hear much of anything. I did see some old friends on a recent trip which you probably saw on my blog. We have been doing great, life is crazy and good all rolled into one, but we are loving life. How about you? What's been going on? I'm so glad you found me, it's fun to be able to catch up with friends from long ago!
Cynthia
ummmm...what are you talking about?! I have one of those "bumps" and I'm not wearing anything!!!! Darn
I love the picture with you mom, being a grandma is the BEST!
She's so darling...
love the goggles - i think the baby and goggles picture might be a rite of passage. also love that little check top livie has on - i saw that at target and wished my girls were still little enough to it...so cute!
she really is a living doll.
She is so freaking cute!!
Post a Comment