i go out to water our garden this morning & what do i find but a nasty cigarette butt! right there amongst our home grown spinach! i found it hard to believe being as though we've never smoked in our life & our garden is made up of compost that we made ourselves. but there it was. looking all smoked & yucky. i blame our monster truck loving, crotch-rocket riding neighbors. it has to be them, right?
just goes to show you that even when you think your food is as organic as it can possibly be, there will always be something foreign alongside of it, yuckying it up.
10 comments:
Uh-oh. Hopefully Kelly hasn't taken up a new habit. Come to think of it, he was sounding pretty raspy last time I talked to him...
that'll get him out a calling for sure...
Yuck! We had neighbors who threw their cigarettes into our yard. It's just rude!
are these the same neighbors that start their car and rev it at random times of the day? real classy.
at least they don't tote sledgehammers around threatening anyone who parks in the street in front of their house like our neighbor.
I hate cigarette butts and I'm always wondering how they end up all over our yard. It must be the wind or just rude neighbors but I never see them smoke. Oh well...I'm sure your garden dandy anyhow;)
sarah rog...YES it is them. and they still rev their trucks at 5am!
I think you better ask Kelly about it... this dude Ryon works with smokes pot on his back porch every night and his wife doesn't even know about it?!?!?!?!?! He better hope I never run into his wife!
So ya, just look him in the eyes and say, "kelly, is this your butt?" :)
That's so gross! I don't get it. If people are going to smoke can you at least not toss it over a fence. Don't ya love having neighbors?
Yeah.....I'm so glad that the invite finally worked. I still can't believe how we "reunited".So crazy...it will be so fun to stay in touch!
I always find butts in my front yard. So gross! If you are going to smoke, at least be courteous!
sheri, your buns are the best!
feel free to run into us any time...
and keep assuring kelly it's fine, don't sweat it...i still don't think he's convinced.
Post a Comment