okay, so you are going to teach me how to use it!!! my friend and i went in on it together to split the cost!!! I haven't even tried it yet, but I'm so excited to use it!!! What kind of camera are you getting??? I want a new one but I just got one two years ago and Danny said no! ours does work fine, but i want a Canon SLR! :)
im so glad you get to have your camera sooner. i now hold you responsible for producing wonderful pictures. are you doing okay? i havent heard from you in awhile.
Wahoo! It's so exciting getting a new camera. I got one for Mother's Day and it really is one of my most prized posessions. I'm SO excited to see your creative eye reflected from your new camera!!
Happy Halloween Sheri. Your little girl is so cute. My youngest would not let me do her hair when she was little too. She is 6 now and I still have to do her hair 3 times a day, if we are out and about.
7 comments:
so excited for you...you're gonna love it and be so good at it...what are you getting?
okay, so you are going to teach me how to use it!!! my friend and i went in on it together to split the cost!!! I haven't even tried it yet, but I'm so excited to use it!!! What kind of camera are you getting??? I want a new one but I just got one two years ago and Danny said no! ours does work fine, but i want a Canon SLR! :)
wooohooo to new cameras! you're going to take the world by storm with that eye of yours.
im so glad you get to have your camera sooner. i now hold you responsible for producing wonderful pictures. are you doing okay? i havent heard from you in awhile.
hooray for new cameras!
Wahoo! It's so exciting getting a new camera. I got one for Mother's Day and it really is one of my most prized posessions. I'm SO excited to see your creative eye reflected from your new camera!!
Happy Halloween Sheri. Your little girl is so cute. My youngest would not let me do her hair when she was little too. She is 6 now and I still have to do her hair 3 times a day, if we are out and about.
Post a Comment