10.20.2008

•••anytime, hair•••

these adorable little beauties (the piggies) lasted almost an hour before getting pulled out & with it, leaving behind the remnants of 2 big lumps that resembled what could have possibly been adorable pigtails at one time.


i would really appreciate it if her hair would hurry up & grow, already.

9 comments:

sarah said...

how cute!!

and look at that second pic with her checking herself out - she knows she's adorable.

Erica Shurter said...

How stinkin' cute!!! Love it! :)

Erica Shurter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I know, it's so frustrating waiting for it, but it'll happen!

Jenifer said...

I remember trying to squeeze my girls baby hair into piggy tails. It was always a happy moment when it happened. She looks adorable.

angela hardison said...

There isn't much cuter than little baby pigtails... love them!

Brendon said...

so cute. i can't believe how old she looks.

smilingsarahbear said...

My secret was to marry a Hispanic man;) I was bald until I was like 2 and I was worried that my kids would be like me but not so. They were born with tons of hair. But I have to say that hair or no hair or just a little bit of hair on your little Livie doesn't make a difference- she's a DOLL! These little piggies are PRECIOUS!

Em said...

I love the pigtails, my problem with my girls is too much hair!