that's it, chilly weather. we're through. all you had to do in this relationship was provide the cool temps & you blew it. i want out. (at least until you can show me that you're willing to do your part)
...so as far as i can tell, you just lost the best thing that ever happened to you.
5 comments:
no good bum...
You are so CRAZY!!!! We love the weather up here now!!! It's perfect! We don't want the cooler weather cause we are usually at least 20 degrees cooler than you guys!!!! :) Just move back and you will enjoy the weather again!!! ha ha. I can try can't I?
sigh. i always want what i can't have. i'm fuh-reezing lately and am craving some warm sun.
You are so funny! I love AZ weather!!! It's like heaven! It's already getting to cold for my liking here in Ohio!
Seriously, it's getting really old. 94 degrees in the middle of October. I'm done with it too.
Post a Comment