marry me, chilly weather. i assure you that we will have a long & happy life together of layered clothing, blankets, scarves, beanies for my daughter, and phat jackets for my husband. all you will have to do in this relationship is provide the cool temps. that's it. i will take care of everything else. if you marry me, chilly weather, in return, you'll get no complaints from me if the temperature reaches above 70•. i also promise to make every day with you filled with shivering teeth & goose-bumps.
what do you say? let's do it! let's get married!
6 comments:
No, marry ME chilly weather!! :) I have been SO happy these past couple weeks, I am SO LOVING the weather. I just have happiness in my heart when I go outside, open the window, open the door, get a wiff of "Fall" in the air, it's like I've suddenly decided fall is my favorite season. It's just so great after such a long hot summer! Yup, I love it!!
can i be the maid of honor?
i get cold so easily...but even i am so over summer in october. bring on the chill...i'll grab a blanket!
Amen sister! I used to hate cold weather but now I'm a big fan. When I got pregnant with Baily and was hot all the time I was so done with heat. Bring on the cooler weather. Too bad it's already starting to warm up and it's gonna keep doing that for at least a week or two... At least we got these few days to enjoy;)
hey...did you get released?!
Hey look i AM capable of leaving a comment! im growing up so fast. Sheri thank you so much for yesterday. I'm so happy we were able to get so much accomplished. I cant for the next couple weeks to come. thanks for being a real true-blue friend!
I want a divorce from cold weather.. and we haven't even met yet this year. I'm just a pansy. Lucky for me we spend a chunk of the season in sunny AZ. :) And hopefully Lubbock's winter is as mild as they say it is... We'll see. :)
Post a Comment