- i have wrestless leg syndrome & scream at night because of the pain
- remember when e.t. says "ouch"? well, i can mimic his voice exactly. just go ahead & ask me.
- i can grow some mean whiskers on my chin & upper lip
- the color i wear most often is black
- my teeth are getting more & more yellow by the day
- i have scary moles all over my body
- i have really long black hairs on my toes
halloween's just around the corner. do i have you spooked, yet?
p.s. all of this is true. i swear it.
i dare leslie, kasey & sarah rog to accept this quirky tag. 'cause i know all 3 of you will dread it. and what's halloween for if not for that, right? p.s.s it doesn't have to be about halloween. that was just my silly mood coming out. just make it quirky.
2 comments:
Love it! Thanks for being so awesomely honest. You rock! It's always refreshing to read some new material. LOL about the whiskers...I think that's a Nikolous trait?!! And next time I see you (who knows when that will be?) I'm gonna ask you to say the ET ouch. Oh and I would have long hairs on my toes too if I didn't shave them off;) Thanks for doing this- it's the best I've seen so far!
dread? oh yeah. you know me too well. i've thought about it for a couple days and i still can't think of anything to post.
Post a Comment