10.11.2008

•••saturday is a special day. it's the day...•••



some of the top reasons i adore saturdays:
  • kelly gets to sleep in with me (til 6am instead of 3am)
  • 50% off at most of my favorite thrift stores
  • freshly baked banana bread
  • going out on a date like we were young again
  • hearing livie wake from her nap (actually that's every day)
  • the overall "feeling" of saturdays in general
  • hearing our neighbor across the street play his loud latino music
  • and the clean, fresh scent of lemon pine-sol

after all...it is the day we get ready for sunday, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what a beautiful saturday it's been...we opened out windows for the first time this season and have been graced with the sounds of the mexican rodeo most of the afternoon. they're a very happy people...

brandy said...

I used to love Saturdays before law school...now it's just another day. Wow..that didn't sound like I'm bitter, right?
No...I love Saturdays too.

smilingsarahbear said...

Saturdays really are great and yesterday was a doosie! It was perfect weather. I really should do more cleaning on that day but pretty much it's a lazy family day here. I have to make up for it during the week though. Btw... I tagged you on my blog. Check it out;)

sarah said...

wow, what a picture. have i ever told you how much i love that you painted your kitchen wall black? the first time i saw it i realized how brave and confident you are. i really admire that about you.

i can't think of anything bad about saturdays. there is a different feel in the air on saturday. love it.

The Riggs Family said...

I love this picture and I love Saturday's too! It's the only day besides Sunday that we can just unwind...