after another day with a sick livie, this really cheered me up. this guy is SO DANG FUNNY!
louis ck
isn't his view on the "crappiest generation of spoiled idiots" hilarious?
i have to say that at times, i'm that spoiled idiot he's talking about..."can you give it a second? IT'S GOING TO SPACE!!!" (man oh man, do i HATE slow phones)
p.s. did you skip over the link with no intention of watching it? i would have to advise against that. i swear that this 8 minutes of blog time will definately be worth it.
6 comments:
that was awesomely funny. and how old am i that i actually remember hating dialing a zero???
to answer YOUR burning question - the names on my blogroll are just family...when i started my blog i figured it would only be for family get togethers...i never thought anyone else would ever be that interested in frequenting my little spot on the great wide web. i just have never gotten around to adding my favorite friends! i do however have your name, and a few of my other favorite family-by-choice people on another super secret special list.
love ya...
oh, almost forgot...the video- i had to laugh out loud. thanks, as always, for the chuckle!
You got me- I almost skipped over the link but I'm glad you called me out because when I watched it I was cracking up. We really are such spoiled idiots huh? I had to post it on my blog because it's so hilarious. Thanks for the link!
sheri all i can say, is, Thank you.
so funny, so true. I've seen this guy on a few things, always funny. As scary as the future appears to be it would be nice if we were forced to get rid of some of the excess.
Post a Comment