10.02.2008

•••weekend fun•••

thank you show low, for bringing us such fun this weekend.


a few moments of fright,

but overall, a great weekend.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the death grip she has on kelly's collar...and that whole backward arch that says "this is as far i go buddy!!!"

Erica Shurter said...

so cute! glad you had a good weekend! i missed seeing you, but understand! hope you got your car fixed! love the pictures of you guys together, it's hard to get those cause we are usually the one taking the pics! Love the pic of you when you are little with the sucker! too cute! fun times!

Andrea said...

aww, that Kelly post was so sweet! And YES, Olivia does totally look like you! I see it now! :)

gentry's said...

you have to got to angelas page and click on the PALATTE word. totally could be some potential there. let me know what you think?

Pace & Gwen said...

Oh, the quad looks so fun. I miss Show Low... Not that I have friends that cool up there that would lone me their quads. Ha! Kidding