That is too cute!! I love it!!! Maybe it is time for you to write a book... Some of your yummy recipes and some of your very cute ideas!!! I would buy it!! Ü I love it!! She is going to cherish that forever!
Since I am so dang smart. This is the only way I know to contact you. Love the wall hanging. I bet you could sell them. It is fun to see the Sheri I knew in school as a mommy and wife and still see hints of her in the things she does. Way to go! love ya Becky (Brewer)
10 comments:
how stinkin' cute! you are so talented! :)
okay, see sheri, i love your ideas too. this is so dang cute. i love it. LOVE IT
That is too cute!! I love it!!!
Maybe it is time for you to write a book... Some of your yummy recipes and some of your very cute ideas!!! I would buy it!! Ü I love it!! She is going to cherish that forever!
i love it!
Love it! So cute!
So dang cute! You're so creative.
that looks straight out of a japanese craft book. so great, sheri!
Hi Sheri.
Since I am so dang smart. This is the only way I know to contact you. Love the wall hanging. I bet you could
sell them. It is fun to see the Sheri I knew in school
as a mommy and wife and still see hints of her in the
things she does. Way to go!
love ya
Becky (Brewer)
So cute! Brilliant idea.
I'm probably going to copy (I just need to get a sewing machine...no big deal)
COOL!! You are too creative, chica :)
Post a Comment