ok...when do you all lean over to your rudely talking neighbors & tell them to be quiet in a movie?
maybe 10 minutes in?
not the guy sitting next to me last week. he leaned over on preview #2!!
how dare he. i told him "if i'm still talking during the movie, then {he} could lean over and talk to me".
was that a little much? i should apologize to him.
nah...he was coughing up his lunch most of the movie, so i think we're even.
11 comments:
for some reason i have visions of the movie theater scene from "how to lose a guy in 10 days" running thru my head...
and as much as i love, love the previews...they're fair game...talk it up...they were made for commenting through!
i'm off to bed...
haha. you kill me.
Love it! I would have paid money to be a fly on the wall and heard you say that to that guy!!! :)
Too funny! You are much braver than me:)
Hilarious - you tell 'em, Sheri! :) Miss you guys... Give Livie a poke for me :) How I LOVE HER SCOWL!! Ha!
that's a bit much on this guy's part. At least you weren't sitting next to this guy.
hahahaha! You go girl! I have to admit, the previews are my favorite part. But I would never tell anyone to be quiet during them.
What nerve!! I agree...the previews are fair game and until the lights dim you can talk all you what!
LOL!!! Too funny.. Did you lean over ask him to please stop coughing!
Oh man, some people! Something simular happened to us, I'm just glad Rocky didn't hear what they really said...
I'm a bad person to ask. I tend to be a little talky sometimes- especially for those deep thinking movies when I get confused and have lots of questions. Good thing the rude man didn't sit next to me.
Post a Comment