1.13.2009

•••for the record•••

i must express my love and admoration for her "too big for her shirt" tummy.
& her subtle way of telling me that she's figuring some things out on her own.
(the tongue hanging out)

8 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

Oh, those have to be my favorite picks yet of olivia! How adorable! :)

Andrea said...

How cute! Those are good pics.... I love her belly button!

Andrea said...

P.s. So are you done with all the Twilight books I take it? Or just taking a break?

Leslie said...

I thought you somehow got a picture of my belly. Phew...glad it's Livy's. (So cute)

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Look at that cute belly!!
:)

ecuakim said...

That tummy pick is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a doll.

smilingsarahbear said...

Way TOO CUTE! *Sigh... Being a mom rocks!!

Anonymous said...

oh that grown-up pot bellies were thought to be as cute...i could really impress!