the cannery?
nope.
i'm here, in the comfort of my own home with this little device i checked out from my stake canning lady.
you can, too. beans, flour, sugar, rice, pancake mix, flour tortilla mix, masa, & coco puffs & fruity pebbles! (who says canning has to be all boring food)
all this while watching this event on the tube and feeling inspired, hopeful & excited about our family's future.
if all else fails, we'll at least have something to eat, right?
(i refuse to think negatively)
6 comments:
Little? That thing looks huge! I've been wanting to do that. But to be honest, I'm a little afraid of it. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
so, so easy, anna! it took like an hour and half to can all of it. (plus the shopping). and i didn't have to haul it back from the cannery. so easy & so much less $ than the cannery. (plus i can do cereal & m&m's)
do it, girl!
M&M's?!?! i'm in.
I'm completely inspired. I am so asking our ward canning lady (if we have one here in cold country...) to use this. Fruity pebbles & M&M's?!- that's what I'm talking about!
That is so good!!! I really need to do that too. I never thought about doing cereal!!! What a fab idea!! Ü
Look at all the people you have inspired today:)
Post a Comment