yuck! sorry girl, but i really don't want to trade! love the new topper! I think it's time for me to do a bloglift again! you know me, it never stays the same for long! i'm thinking valentines? come up here and we'll have lunch instead of you doing the dentist! :)
Ooooh. Hope you are feeling better today. I also hope you went to an endodontist. I've had two, one from an endo and one from a dentist. It was like night and day!
4 comments:
yuck! sorry girl, but i really don't want to trade! love the new topper! I think it's time for me to do a bloglift again! you know me, it never stays the same for long! i'm thinking valentines? come up here and we'll have lunch instead of you doing the dentist! :)
um, i'm doing my budget. i think i'd rather get a root canal than think about money. i hate money.
I'm snowed in but I still wouldn't trade places with you. Ha! Good luck with the dentist...the scariest place on earth.
I have some good news....guess who is doing an internship in Phoenix this summer? ME...
Guess who is going to have lots of play dates with us? YOU....
Ooooh. Hope you are feeling better today. I also hope you went to an endodontist. I've had two, one from an endo and one from a dentist. It was like night and day!
Post a Comment