2.05.2009

•••brocki•••

life on the farm (i.e. our small cookie-cutter house that sits less than 15 feet away from our neighbors on either side) is thriving. on our way out to water the garden, livie says "brocki". this tells me she's not satisfied with cereal & pizza alone. (thank heavens)

the only thing left on our "wanna-be a farm" checklist are chickens/eggs. they'll be here shortly if i have anything to say about it.

6 comments:

sarah said...

isn't it great when kids love veggies? nothing makes me happier than when miles is pounding quacamole. i'm dreading the day he catches from other kids that anything green is bad.

mad white woman said...

Oooh, I like farms. Clara LOVES broccoli, although she doesn't come close to saying the word!

Erica Shurter said...

Oh how I wish we could have a garden right now!!! :) We all love fresh veggies sooooo much better! :)

Jewels by Jacque said...

Hello Sheri! This is Jacque Henry Buffy's aunt! I just started a blog for my jewelry and I wanted you to come by and check it out! let me know your e-mail address so I can add you (: drhenry@cableone.net Thanks Sheri, your little girl is so cute!

Leslie said...

I used to have to tell Tay and Car that they were dinosaurs eating the trees to get them to eat that stuff.

Wonder what the HOA will say about chickens? heehee

Pace & Gwen said...

Yay for you! You have a garden going, that's impressive. :) And your little Livie wants broccoli - hallelujah! Healthy eaters make for happy kids. :) Now about the chickens... wouldn't choose them, but then again I'm not you! HA! Your bro works at the firm Pace knows the owner of... Funny how things work out! Not to say he'll work there, just cool how it all ties together :)